Before & After
Stress And Hair Loss: A Dermatologists Guide
We know that any number of stressful situations can trigger hair loss. Many people don’t realize that stressors can be mental such as relationship issues, financial concerns, loneliness during the pandemic or physical like pregnancy, chronic illness/ injury, surgery, or medications. If you have noticed increased hair loss and think stressors might be to blame try some of these tips.
- Get moving! Regular exercise helps manage the effects of stress
- Take a deep breath- Learn and practice relaxation techniques
-Schedule in some fun-Spending time with positive people and doing things that make you laugh is a great stress reliever. We have seen an increase in hair loss during COVID for many reasons but a major one is social isolation
- Be Gentle on your hair- Don’t pull it back when it’s wet or do super tight braids they can lead to further hair loss.
- Seek professional help from a therapist if needed
- Eat a healthy diet and try a proven hair supplement like Inner Glow Hair, Skin & Nails Formula
- Talk to your dermatologist for a work-up or prescriptions if hair loss continues The speed at which hair grows is determined by genetics but there are other factors that can affect the growth rate. Diet plays a big role and given that hair is one of the fastest growing parts of our body the correct supplement can bring about visible changes in just a few months.
Formulated By A Dermatologist And Plastic Surgeon With Over 40 Years Of Combined Experience.
1/3 OF WOMEN EXPERIENCE HAIR LOSS (ALOPECIA) AT SOME TIME IN THEIR LIVES; ACCORDING TO HARVARD WOMEN'S HEALTH WATCH
2/3 OF POST MENOPAUSAL WOMEN SUFFER HAIR THINNING OR BALD SPOTS. ACCORDING TO HARVARD WOMEN'S HEALTH WATCH
66 50% OF WOMEN EXPERIENCE HAIR LOSS BY THE AGE OF MENOPAUSE. GOOD NUTRITION AND SUPPLEMENTATION CAN HELP MINIMIZE THIS
80% OF PATIENTS NOTICED A DECREASE IN SUN DAMAGE BY THE END OF SUMMER WHEN USING AGE DEFENSE. *STUDY ONGOING -MEASURED LENTIGOS, FRECKLES, MELASMA
After taking Inner Glow Age Defense for 3 months my brown spots have melted away! Because I was breastfeeding I did not use any bleaching products of lasers. I recommend Inner Glow to all my patients because I have seen the results first hand and IT WORKS!., Milagro Shepard, PA-C Dermatology
I've been taking these Vitamins for 2 months- I feel like I have more energy. I can do my workouts in the morning about an hour after taking these and notice I can run farther. MY freckles are a bit lighter even though my OB told me it would take about 3 months. I can tell they are working and will keep taking them even if my freckles don't continue to improve because I feel great on them. Joan P 46 year old
I absolutely LOVE!!! these. Dr. Noreen Galaria has been my most trusted skin doctor for many years and has helped my skin reach a level I never thought possible! Now I have an Innerglow from these nourishing supplements! LOVE THEM! Karen S